Saturday, June 21, 2008

Desired Kicks

Nike Blazer High (anthracite/silver/black) $89.99

You all know I'm a "sneakerhead," I love sneakers, anything about sneakers, whatever! These Blazers are definitely on D.R.E.A.M's desired list, Top 10 maybe. When I first saw them I thought they were some Olympic kicks, but nope, I was wrong. Me and my cousin Kamar is about to go pick up a pair for ourselves. DESIRED NO MORE! And, I'm not even wearing them until everybody else victimize their kicks. Somebody tell me where to find a find a silver American Apparel track jacket.
This Blazer High is composed of grey, red, and black with a metallic silver swoosh to tie everything in. The metallic swoosh is a nice compliment to grey and black upper. There hasn’t been much information released about this Blazer but it has been reported that it has a flower print on the insole.
pictures from PickYourShoes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kicks are tuff son...hit up american apparel on flatbush by 7th ave

Anonymous said...

the definitely do, on the left shoe homie