Monday, July 14, 2008

PRGRSV

Lately I have been trying to create some illustrations just to a have a little diversity in my work, rather than just having foto-manipulations. With that said, this is my latest illustration along with the bizydreaming header. It's still a work-in-progress, but I'm pretty pleased with what it has turned out to be.
The thought behind this pretty simple - three Giant Panda bears in Red, Blue, Green (RBG format) with the word "prgrsv," or progressive. It's almost like a transition of what it was to what it is now. And to also think that Giant Panda's are now endangered. The five stars at the top left are from the Chinese flag because the panda's are found in China.
I'm not too sure as to where I want to go with it as yet. So give me time for an update on "prgrsv" or shoot me some ideas.

peace,

dream.

No comments: