Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Art Bistro

Today, I took another step towards achieving my goals of taking over the universe, infiltrate dreams, etc. In an act to take inspiration further I joined ArtBistro. Mainly, I need to socially network with people in my field so I figured it would be a good look. In addition to networking, the offer art scholarships, and job offerings in your field of work.

ArtBistro brings members of the visual art community together to network, advance careers, and to foster a community with exclusive benefits where information about artists and designers is provided by artists and designers.

If you're a member of the visual art community add me and if you are not I suggest you join; it can be very beneficial in the long run - they have job listings, scholarships, and artist just like you.

No comments: