Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nell B.

I asked my brother Nell if he could do me a favor and bless me with a poem to post on my blog and he came through for me. I remember when I saw his first performance - anxiety got the best of him that day, but I still had faith. Pay attention to the words and tell me if you are feeling this one.
" Here's one for the bad guy .. Wats superman without lex, batman witout joker, wats spiderman without venom and me without you ...

See everytime I try to save the world (or at least the one I'm living in) there's always some coward too afraid to live in his f'n up mine...

'I can do this better, I can do it faster, I can do it like this, why do he do it like that'

All these proposals with no action for ratification ... talk a lotta shyt but wen it come down to it ... dudes are on vacation

But in all honesty wats a hero without a villan ... it is only in the face of tru hate that tru perseverance makes an appearance ...

After all superman without lex is an alien invader,

Batman without joker is just a rich clown in a costume,

Spiderman without venom is a geek with an infection,

And

Me without u is STILL GONNA BE ME!

but since ur still here ............

Hello haters "
- Nell B.

No comments: