Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MoMA


Today I made a trip to the Museum of Modern Art, MoMA, for inspirational purposes. Honestly the MoMA is one of the most comprehensive museums artistically. When first began my tour up to the final galleries I was overwhelmed with awe. Not trying to sound phony or anything, but that's how real this museum is. Of course there were pieces that didn't interest me, but there is always an appreciation for it. Sometimes we see artworks, and we say, "I could do that!" But the truth is you didn't. I guess that's why you have to appreciate it because these guys take risks that we overlook or are afraid to. I read in a magazine Creativity is all about risks, so I guess my advice to you, is take risks.
And!!! Take a trip to the MoMA, you wont regret it. When you first walk up the flight of stairs you are surprised with a piece of creative genius, I wont say.
Sorry for the low quality images. I hate myself for this - I carried my camera, BUT I forgot the memory card and the batteries, so I was forced to take a few pics with my phone. I did the best I could in fotoshop to restore it.
MoMA


No comments: